A good toilet is expensive, and anyone who has ever had to purchase a toilet will agree with me that you can easily make an expensive mistake. Just think about it, aren’t there too many expensive toilet brands that aren’t as good as they claim to be?
It was only after going through several disappointments that I came across this beauty, the American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4.
American Standard Champion 4
This toilet has a flushing efficiency fit for a champion. It can move a mass that is 70 percent larger than what the regular toilets can. In Maximum Performance Test (MaP) performed independently, this toilet got the highest rating at 1000 grams.
This toilet comes with a 4-inch accelerator flush valve which pushes water into the bowl about three times faster than the regular 2-inch toilet valves. It is also twice as fast as a 3-inch valve and a third faster than a 3¼ inch valve. As a result, this American Champion 4 dumps 360 degrees of water into the bowl in just under a second.
But that isn’t the best part; this American Standard Champion 4 One-Piece has a very low consumption rate of about 6.0 liters per flush. And, with this efficiency and performance, this toilet delivers a clean flush every time with no wastage.
One of the reasons behind my American Standard Champion 4 review is this wide-open and fully-glazed 2-3/8inch trapway. It is the largest trapway in the industry. Because of the size, it is capable of moving a mass that is 40 percent larger than the ordinary 21/8inch trapways. It can also move a mass that is about 70 percent larger than a 2-inch trapway can move. It is for this reason that this is my best-elongated toilet on the market.
Cleanliness and hygiene
The main reason why I took time deciding which toilet to buy was that I had to ensure that my pick wasn’t just efficient but that it was easy to clean, and it enhanced the cleanliness and safety of my bathroom. This toilet passed my test with its EverClean Surface.
On the inside and the outside, it features a permanent EverClean antimicrobial surface. This antimicrobial surface means that I spend little time cleaning. Also, the EverClean surface inhibits the growth of odor and stain-causing bacteria, mildew, and mold. Unlike other toilets, this American Standard Champion 4 will still look as good as new. Cleaning is always a breeze!
While the discussion of whether you should leave the toilet seat up or down continues, it is noteworthy to mention that this toilet seat is ADA-compliant, safe, and reliable! It complies with the height requirements as put forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in 1990.
To complement the high-performance feature of this toilet is the elegant finish given off by vitreous China. It also has a chrome lever. It is available in bone, silver, white, linen and black.
- It is durable, and it comes with a 10-year warranty
- It is ADA compliant
- It fits in the toilet’s base holes perfectly
- This model has a high-performance flushing system
- It doesn’t clog
- Low water consumption
- It is a little heavy
- The top lid is slanted, and you cannot set the lid on it
From my point of view, it is one of the best flushing toilets
- American Standard’s champion 4 has the perfect flush I could have ever desired. As per a test on Maximum Performance (MaP), this model received a rating of 1000 gram, thus making it the best. It can displace a mass 70% bigger than the standard in the industry. Thanks to this toilet model – I can flush with confidence.
- Besides, what I found exceptional about this model is its 4” non-adjustable piston powered with the accelerator flush valve that ensures a high pressure of 1.6 gallons flush. The fully glazed trap way ensures a smooth flow of waste to the drainage system so that I don’t have to worry about the horror of clogged toilets, anymore.
With its ever-clean surface and ten years of warranty, it topped my list of choices, effortlessly:
- I detest cleaning, and this toilet model comes as a blessing as it has an antimicrobial surface, both on the inside and the outside, making it easier to clean. It prohibits the advancement of odor and stain causing mildew, bacteria, and mold. Even with years of usage, the ever-clean surface will be easy and much less taxing to clean besides not being prone to discoloration.
- I was assured of the quality of the product by its long-term warranty. Not only does it come with the 100% factory flush test but also the 10-year warranty thus making it a reliable purchase for people like me!
As you have already seen American Standard Champion 4 Review. After having American Standard in my house for a long time, I am completely sure that the purchase I made was worth every penny. It ensures a single high powered flush that is tested and proven. The ADA compliant seat, which means, it conforms to comfortable height requirements of adults, allows me to arrive at my decision of choosing this easy-installable toilet model for my home against all other toilet models.